By enrolling in our classes you agree to our terms and conditions:
- All payments are non-refundable (except in specific cases of cancellation from our side as set out below) as they are donations to a local charity.
- If we need to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances, a replacement class will be held at a later date. If we need to cancel an event (workshop or dance) or the entire series of classes you will receive a full refund.
- Payments for our series of classes need to be made at least one week before the start of the series. Payments for events need to be made one week before the event.
- Payments for private classes need to be made in full upon booking.
- Tango is a low impact activity and suitable for all ages. Dancers dance at their own risk.
- Everyone enrols with a dance partner. We cannot be held responsible if numbers are not matched for any particular session.
- Shoes: No stilettos. For your safety, please wear closed-toe shoes which hold well to the foot.
- No food or drink (except water) to be consumed in the dance hall.
- No photography or video recording during classes or events.